Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 December 2010

The N Files

The N Files, that's the title of my other blog. Active for more than three years now. Anonymous, but not completely so. And that's why I decided to start the "Tiny N Files". Believe me, I have my reasons. 6 days ago, Aunt Flo skipped her monthly visit. She's always (ALWAYS!!) very punctual. So I immediately knew something was going on.
Sure, there was the first stage of denial. It's that nasty flu I caught last week. My body is playing evil tricks on me, giving me false hope. Etcetera. But on Christmas Eve, I just knew.
On the 26th of December I did a pregnancy test (in the lavatories of a shopping mall, of all places), and bingo: a big, fat plus.
Tonight, I had the results of my blood test : the ultimate confirmation.

So here it is : N is pregnant. How 'bout that?

No comments:

Post a Comment