Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 July 2011

Beach-time

Tiny N made his first long walks on the beach. Although he didn't have to do anything - just float around in his personal jacuzzi. But the effect the sea-air had on us was amazing. I hadn't felt that good in weeks, and with me feet in the fresh water, I felt as light as a feather again (okay, maybe a whole geese farm of feathers).
Slight moment of fear this morning, when I got weighed at the doctor's. Because Belgian coast also means waffles, icecream, and just great food in general. But apparently all the walking (and being sick last week) took care of that. So a nice status-quo at 59 kg. 7 kg gained, in other words, since day one of the pregnancy. Although when I look at the pictures taken this weekend, I have the impression I more than doubled in size (horizontally, that is - unfortunatelly not vertically).

Being at the sea was also a perfect opportunity to dream about the future : build sand castles with tiny N, fly kites, eat icecreams together, go the the playing ground, drive funny go-carts, collect sea shells ... We'll definitely do all that little man, so stop kicking your mom's ribs for a moment :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment