Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Alive & KICKING !

I'm feeling more and more of tiny N's kicks. Today, I got such a strong kick that I actually saw my belly move! Evenings and nights are still his favourite time to play around, but food and yes, a live symphonic orchestra seem to do the trick as well.
He's a bit of a tease, though - 'cause every time P holds his hand on my belly, tiny N refuses to move. Only to start moving around again once P is gone. There was this one "accidental" kick P felt a few mornings back - and I found it so wonderful to share that. So every time I'm almost screaming at tiny N "MOVE NOW!!! Your dad's here!!!" But no. Stubborn little dude.

Other than kicks, I'm also feeling like I'm about to burst. I'm hungry, sure, but if I dare to eat until I'm satisfied, I feel like one of those little yellow fish that blow up (I think there was one in Finding Nemo). So now it's several small meals a day. I wonder what I'll do in a month or 2, 3. Liquid foodpackets from NASA?

No comments:

Post a Comment