Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

New mom-accessories

Yes, I know it's still months away. But I always come prepared.
So that's why, a few weeks ago, I started looking at "changing bags". As you might have noticed, new moms drag along these awful, ugly, oversized bags everywhere - containing diapers, bottles, and God knows what other baby-stuff.
After one look at those changing bags, I had the exact same reaction as with the maternity bra's : "no f******* way". There had to be an alternative. Preferably a fashionable, nice looking alternative. Me, with an ugly handbag that screamed "I contain diapers"? No chance in hell.
And tadaaaaa......after spending a few hours online, I came across the "Tiny Tillia changing bags". Very reasonably priced, it has the baby-stuff, and it has loads of other small pockets for you own things. Mission accomplished :-) !


No comments:

Post a Comment