Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 3 April 2011

Help...

I think it's safe to say that, up until now, this has been the worst pregnancy-week.
1. Heartburn has kicked in - violently. Especially at night.
2. Spring has arrived - and with it, all my allergies. Worse than ever.
So this is what I've been going through 24/7 : itchy eyes, runny nose, non-stop sneezing, sore and swollen throat, severe headaches, completely stuffed nose and sinuses at night, piercing stomach pains every time after eating, a stomach that's on fire all night long, indigestion from anything more substantial than a cracker. All resulting in sleepless nights and complete exhaustion.

I didn't dare to take any medicine - not even a painkiller - as I want to check with my doctor first. I have a visit scheduled for Tuesday, so hopefully some relief is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment