Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 April 2011

New things

One of my colleagues said last week : "every week of your pregnancy holds new surprises." And I guess she's right! So what's new?
1. I discovered I get sunburned in less than 10 minutes. Even from just walking around in sunny weather, and not actually sunbathing.
2. Nosebleeds. Result of increased blood flow + swollen mucous membranes of the nose (due to high levels of estrogen and progesterone), should you be interested.
3. And last night in bed : tiny N's first real kicks! Not the wavy "fish swimming around"-feeling I had up until now, but a couple of really supercute little kicks! It came so suddenly, and it really surprised me. What a great feeling!
4. P's new set of jokes (ranging from surprise because the tram actually rides when I sit on it, from comparing me to one of those huge, round glass-recycling bins).

No comments:

Post a Comment