Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 May 2011

Love...

“I love you so much it hurts”
People say
And in a way
it’s true, you know
‘Cause look what love has done
In the oven there’s a little bun
Kicking his innocent mum
Giving her back aches and indigestion
Nightly nose bleeds, just for fun

“Love is all you need”
They say
And indeed  
Day after day
I discover how your hugs and kisses
Will make the little pains go away
(although the big ones stay)

“Love is a many splendored thing”
Is what they sing
And let me just begin
With your comforting words
“it’s only the hormones raging”
Or the lovely compliment
That I look like the glass bin

“Love is two hands on one belly”
Is a saying in Dutch
Which right now
Means very much
It’s you and me (and tiny P)
Getting adjusted to different shapes and sizes
There's now so much more N to love
(although my feet have disappeared, from above)

“L’amour c’est pour toujours”
Is what they say in France
And there’s quite a chance
Our little man is here to stay
So this is really all I wanted to say:
P, I love you in every possible way.
Which is quite impressive
Considering you call me massive ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment