Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 23 May 2011

100

100, as in 100 days to go - more or less.
100, as in 100 cm. As in : my waistline. Or what is left of it. (great idea of mine, this little measuring experiment).
I have a waistline of 1 METER. Can you believe that? And it's only going to get bigger.
These are the remarks I get to hear on a daily basis:
"Wow, it's really *visible*!"
"C'est pour bientôt?" (= pretty soon now?)
"You're sure it's just one?"
"So, what? One more month to go?"
"It's going to be a big one!"

So, people, YES - I know I look 8 months pregnant.
And YES, I also have all the side effects of someone who's 8 months pregnant. (as in it hurts, it's bloody heavy, it's pressing against my lungs and cutting of my breath, and a good night's sleep is something I can only dream of).
But NO, I'm not carrying twins.
And NO, he's not exceptionally big. His mommy is just on the small side.
NO, it's not for "bientôt", I still have three months to go.

I think I'll put that last one on a t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment