Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Numbers and facts

The numbers :
- our little man is now more or less 37 cm long, and weighs 1 kg
- in 1 week I'll be starting the third and final trimester
- we've got 90 days to go, or 3 months
- I've gained 6,5 kg
- my waist is now 102 cm
- as cupsize is in letters, I can keep silent about that one.
- up until now, I've spent only 60 Eur on baby clothes - which I find even more surprising than my waistline.
- we found not 1, but 2 daycare centres - and we still have to make up our minds.
- this morning, I had to drink 250 ml of the most discusting stuff ever to test for pregnancy diabetes
- I walk at the staggering speed of 2km/hour

The other facts :
- Overcoming your fears by looking them straight in the face is a psychological theory that failed big time on me. Just to say I nearly fainted while visiting the maternity ward where I'll be giving birth, and that I was in emotional shock for two days afterwards.
- I drop everything.
- I got lost walking to school (where I've been teaching for the last 2 years)
- The tiny bit of rationality I had, is also lost. It's the tyranny of emotions.(despite the futile attempt to write a blog post based on numbers and facts).
- P is the most patient, most loving dad-to-be in the whole wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment