Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Second trimester ultrasound

Last week, "the whole family" went to hospital for the second trimester ultrasound. Once again, lots of measurings and testings - on screen, everthing looked perfect, now it's still waiting for the results of my "bodily fluids".
Tiny N now weighs more than half a kilo, and is almost 30 cm long from head to heel! As he's getting bigger and bigger, and more active, I can see him squirm underneath my clothes from time to time. Really funny, that moving belly!

On the side-effects radar, two new things:
- irregular, or sudden very high, heart beatings. Appears to be normal (as every other abnormal and annoying thing during this pregnancy)
- stronger (and fast growing!) fingernails! I finally have the nails I always dreamed of!

Still no sign of that great glowing skin or beautiful hair though. Quite the contrary, I might say.
And nights remain to be largely sleepless - with back pains, moving tiny N, and moving P. And me in the middle...

No comments:

Post a Comment