Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The last week

So, we have officially arrived at what is "the last week of my pregnancy". Can't believe it...The last two months suddenly went by very fast.
Tiny N is still dutifully practising every single night, for about an hour. This is becoming "Giving birth in as many episodes as possible".
Last night, P and I had one more session with the fysio, and we did another practice-drive to hospital (which we really need, as it's about 1 km from our place ;-). I have a feeling the little guy is going to come now in one of the following days, somewhere between tomorrow and Sunday - but we'll see. For all we know, he may decide to stay put for another week.
From time to time, it's as if my body is producing "home-made" tranquilizers; keeping me calm even in times of extreme stress. Like yesterday, when my mother was in a very bad state, and had to go to hospital. So I guess nature is taking care of things, in its own way. And visiting friends with chocolate cake, tons of magazines and a pile of DVDs help as well, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment