Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 20 August 2011

Waiting

My belly looks as if it has taken the elevator and gone two floors down. Funny sight.
And probably one step closer to getting this baby out, eventually.
I don't know how many more nights our little guy wants to "practise" before he finally decides he's ready for the real thing...I just hope I won't be completely tired out by then.
Weight has gone down again...we're back at + 7kg instead of + 8 kg. I can't even manage a complete cupcake...Now there's something to be ashamed of :-) !

P has started writing the addresses on the envelopes of the birth announcements, which felt like a pretty scary moment to me."Oh, so you mean this is really going to happen?!" Sometimes denial is the only way out of this...

Other than that, I've filled my days with watching TV, long phone calls with friends, an occasional walk around the block, staring at my computer screen, playing patience, and, highlight of this week, getting a pedicure. And reading, if I manage to concentrate on something for more than a minute.
Let's just say I'm very happy that it's finally weekend again, and that P's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment