Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 4 August 2011

A month, a week

Less than a month until my official due-date (26 days, to be precise), and still a week at work to get through.
Our little man is getting heavier every day - it feels like my life is one big continuous work-out session. And I honestly can't remember what it feels like to be NOT tired.
With his growing, there's simply no space left for anything else in my belly.Food goes in in tiny portions, if at all. And his slightest move makes me run (well, more waddle) to the bathroom.
But it is so great to feel how he's "ready". He reacts to noise, touch, voices,...and sometimes it definitely feels as if he's trying to find a way out! Let's hope it takes him a few more weeks to figure out how...

No comments:

Post a Comment