Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

The things P did

Some of the great things P did this weekend for me and Tiny N:
- hold us (the best painkiller)
- waking me up with flowers on Sunday morning
- surprising me with a completely assembled Bugaboo, standing in the middle of the garage when I wanted to park my car.
- switch bedsides so that I can sleep on his fancy (and very comfy) tempur-mattress.
- And then, yesterday : spreading out what looked like a beach towel on one of our terrace chairs. For me to sit on, I assumed. Which I did. Then I started to notice a nasty smell....The beach towel appeared to be his swimming- and fitness towel of last week, which he had put there to dry. Appears there's a limit to being pampered ;-) !

No comments:

Post a Comment