Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Wires and graphs

I spent the morning in hospital, all wired up, to monitor what exactly is happening with Tiny N (and with me, obviously). The little man is doing great, nothing out of the ordinary. Mommy is having contractions, irregular in time and intensity. And mommy is completely exhausted from yet another sleepless night, but there was no graph to show that.
Now I'm basically "trapped" indoors. Walking has become quite a challenge with sciatic nerve pains, so even a walk around the block is not an option. And god knows when the next intense contraction might strike - let's just say I don't want to be standing in line at the local supermarket when it does.

Already, I'm completely bored out of my mind. I can't concentrate on anything more substantial than some reality tv, every little nook of the house has been cleaned, I can't seem to focus on any book, and I'm too wound up to sleep. Summary: I'm going crazy. These are going to be loooong days.

No comments:

Post a Comment