Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 March 2011

It's a..................

BOY!
That's right, tiny N is actually kind of a tiny P :-) .
Some people are very happy with this (my dad, who only ever had me, i.e. a girl), some people are a bit disappointed that it's not a girl (P's mom, who only ever had boys, i.e. P and his brother), other people are indifferent and just happy (P & I :-) .

As of last week, when we had the "visual evidence" on the ultrasound, I've been thinking about boys' names. One of our favourites is already taken (twice!) in our close circle of friends..so...at this point we're a bit clueless. I have a list of names I really like, but I wish P would give some input as well. I know, I know, we still have time..but choosing a name is fun, and makes it all so much more "real"!
(although my growing belly is "real" enough right now, to tell you the truth. I'm starting to feel like a land whale).

Tricky thing about the whole name business, is that it has to sound good in several languages - Dutch and Spanish to begin with. Add French and English while we're at it. And I want it to have a nice meaning too.
But for now: tiny N will remain known as "tiny N"!

No comments:

Post a Comment