Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 25 March 2011

Worry nr. 1001

I have a thousand worries and things that stress me out about "life after giving birth".
- How will I manage a needy baby 24/7?
- How will I deal with it on my own, with P's working hours?
- How will I cope with the sleepless nights?
- Who will take care of me, from time to time?
- How will I survive the raging hormones?
- How will P feel as a daddy?
- How will I feel in that life-determining role as "mommy"?
- How will my body recover from that horrendous ordeal?
- How long will I suffer from numerous pains and aches?
- How will I feel as "feeding machine"?
- When will my body feel "sort of okay" again?

P, on the other hand, seems to have only one main concern:
"You won't be a fatty afterwards, will you? 'Cause that's scary."

So add Worry nr 1001:
- How can I look like a topmodel a few weeks after my body has been stretched way over its limits?

No comments:

Post a Comment