Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 12 March 2011

Our first vacation with Tiny N (sort of..)

P and I (and Tiny N) are back from a week-long break with friends in Tel Aviv, Israel.
It was great - although not always very easy. I realised once again how quickly I get tired - which is quite frustrating when you're used to active holidays. After a day of discovering either Tel Aviv, Jerusalem or the Dead Sea, I felt completely and utterly exhausted - up to the point of really feeling sick.
Not to mention the practical implications of needing to find a bathroom about every 30 minutes...

Anyway, thanks to P's patience, love and understanding, and thanks to our friends' wonderful hospitality, it was an amazing holiday! The proof: I gained 2 kilo's, and the "little bump" decided to double in size!

1 comment: