Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 January 2011

9 weeks


Voilà, there she/he is : tiny N!  9 weeks old, the size of a large grape.
I found this picture on the web - and thought it terribly cute. Until I started reading a bit further. Apparently, this tiny dol is given to women who consider an abortion, to "help" them in taking a decision.
I don't know how to feel about this. Sure, you don't have to deny the truth: this is your baby at 9 weeks. But on the other side: every woman has to decide what's best for her. There can be many reasons why having a baby is not the best option. I believe that having to take such a decision is already hard enough in itself, why make it even harder?

Anyway; I'm still happily pregnant (and an emotional pinball), and next week I'll get another peek at tiny N!

No comments:

Post a Comment