Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 31 January 2011

Spilling a few beans

You  know what one of the best things about this pregnancy is , so far?
The reactions of some good friends. Friends who, on more than one occasion, have listened to my desperate complaints on how "I was never going to be a mom, and might just as well give up on the whole idea". Old friends, and new friends.
One friend even got teary eyes because she was so happy for me. That while I, one year ago, walked out of her birthday brunch, after her pregnancy announcement.

2 weeks to go, and then the beans can spilled on a larger scale. I really can't wait. The not telling-part is so hard on me!
-What, N, no fresh icecream?!?
-Uhm, no, I've turned allergic to raw eggs overnight.
-N - no wine, sure?
- No, I'm still recovering from Newyear's...
- But you didn't drink anything on Newyear's!!
- Oh, yeah, I meant Christmas...
And then there's the litlle bump (and the Pamela Anderson-imitation) - I want people to stop thinking I'm just getting fat!
2 more weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment