Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 7 January 2011

The best way to loose those extra Holiday-pounds

is to get pregnant. I know this is short-term, but really.
This morning I effortlessly fitted into my skinny jeans. I'm swimming around in my normal jeans. (only my bra's refuse to participate in this game, and keep getting smaller and smaller).

It's not hard to figure out: I can barely eat. No, I'm not hunched over the toilet (yet), and most of the time I feel quite okay. But I haven't felt hungry in days. I just don't feel like eating - and when I do, whatever I've eaten is bound to play around in my stomach the whole day. Add to this the whole list of things that I'm not allowed to eat anymore, and "food" is becoming quite an issue.
So for more than a week now, dinner has been yoghurt and a whole grain cookie. An the occasional apple. And my pregnancy-vitamines. Lunch is usually a few bites more of the lightest thing I can find, and which doesn't contain any lettuce, raw meat, fish, etc.

Thank God all the sites and books claim this is "normal" - and there's no need to feel guilty. Right now I still need to have breakfast. All I could manage so far was a cup of tea. I think I'll go for another yoghurt. (never ate so many yoghurts in my goddamn life - hell, I didn't even like yoghurt before!).

No comments:

Post a Comment