Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lentil

Tiny N is growing fast! According to my internet-calculator, he/she is now 6 weeks, and the size of a lentil. Looking very much like your average tadpole (things can only improve, right?). I'm counting the days until my first doctor's visit, which is next week Tuesday. I have sooo many questions!

Today, I went to the gym for the second time as a "pregnant woman". Which means I'm tired twice as fast, and I can do about half of my work-out. But I won't give up! I need muscle-power! (and okay, the belly can grow huge all it wants, but can my butt please stay more or less the way it is and not expand anymore?)

I also went to the supermarket. Gagging all the way through the bakery department, and trying to block the smells covering my face with my scarf (yes, I got weird looks). God, how I hate bread these days.

One more thing: I think my mom is on to me. Or why else would she ask "how are you feeling today?" every single time I have her on the phone? Why else would she have given me all of my medical documents "because they were still in my old desk, and maybe I'd need them?". I'm telling you: she knows. Like she always does when I try to hide something from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment