Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Spotty

I’ve never been this spotty in my whole damn life. Nope, not even as a teenager. And guess what? There isn’t a thing I can do about it. Even a lot of over the counter anti-acne creams have ingredients that can be harmful for the baby.

So what advice does the worldwide web give?
- wash your face every day (oh! that’s a new concept!)
- buy  facial cream from an unknown brand “Bellie” for only 22 $  (right…)
- Don’t use products with vitamin A or retinol in them (can also be harmful)
- “Don’t worry. It’s normal” (yeah, that will make it go away overnight)
- Drink lots of water (I drink gallons of water, and the only effect is even more sprints to the bathroom)
Voilà – as I told you: not a thing I can do about it. And I guess getting more desperate every time I look in the mirror doesn’t help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment