Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Side-effects

- Thank God, the bathroom-marathons have ended. Although not completely.
- When I'm too active, I get hit by a wave of diziness, and I'm feeling slightly nauseous.
- Me running down the stairs must be a funny sight, 'cause I can't do it anymore without holding my boobs.
- I can get really hungry - then I eat two bites, and I feel like I've had three courses.
- I hate bread. And for a person who used to live on sandwiches, believe me, that's not convenient.
- Green tea goes the same way as bread.
- I can't stand the perfume anymore my mom has been wearing for more than 20 years
- That being said: my already sensitive nose has even doubled its capacity to pick up nasty smells. Dog poo on the street? Don't worry - I won't step into it. I smell it from 10 metres away. But taking the subway, tram or bus has become a nightmare.
- Cramps, and more cramps. As if I'm going to get my period any minute. Apparently that's normal. Just things growing and making more space down there.
- And what about "fatigue"? Hell, no. I wonder what my adrenaline levels have been the past few weeks. I cleaned out every single cupboard, closet, and wardrobe in the house. Sleep is a very rare thing, and white nights are the rule rather than the exception
- I look so pale that people don't stop asking me whether I'm ill.
- Last but not least: I'm cold ALL the time. Even with 5 layers of clothing and a fleece blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment