Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Comfy and not so comfy

Out went the fancy Mandarina Duck handbag, and the cool Mer du Nord schoolbag. And in came the backpack. No, it's not a fashion statement - it's pure necessity.
I can't run around town anymore, from one client to the next, loaded with different bags like a mule. So that's why, last week, I decided to throw in the towel / bags, and go for comfort.
Moreover, the backpack is keeping me in perfect balance - little bump on the front, little bump on the back; like a camel, sort of.
So far, I'm very happy with my unfashionable decision. I'm no longer dead tired, and anyway... I'm getting used to my new "urban cool & sporty"-look. (not yet used to the expanding waistline though).

Also in the comfort-zone : I had my first cupcake in three months today! Not that I'm enormously hungry all of a sudden, but the appetite is (very) slowly returning. Still no weight-gain, but if I tell other women that, I only get deadly poisonous looks - so I'll shut up about it for now.

Outside of the comfort zone : annoying stabbing pains, causing lots of stress and panic attacks. Called the doctor, but she wasn't too worried. Checked the internet - apparently could be "growing pains" again. Luckily, my next appointment is already next week. Can't wait to see and hear tiny N again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment