Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 28 February 2011

Eat baby, eat.

After 3 months of queasiness, and one week where I was hungry, but nauseaus every time I ate something more than a cracker, I'm now officially hungry. Hungry in a prehistorical "I'd kill any mammoth on my path"-way. Seriously - I've never been this kind of hungry. If you'd stand between me and my lunch or dinner, you'd better start saying your prayers.

Today, at lunch time, I had to stop myself from making a scene becausing it was taking the waiter an eternity to bring me my sandwich. I almost walked into the kitchen, where it was waiting on the counter, to get it myself. In the metro, I wanted to snatch a Mars bar right out of someone's hands. I think about food, or what I'm going to eat, non-stop.
Luckily, the amounts of food I need to still the hunger, are still quite reasonable. Tonight, a bowl of fruitsalad, 5 whole weat crackers, and two tomatoes (with lots of vinegar!) did the trick (for now, at least).
(I have it from several sources that it's not uncommon to wake up in the middle of the night, just because you're so hungry).

So here's the good news: over the last few days, I've gained half a kilo! Woohoo! (okay, that's still - 2,5 kg since day 1 of the pregnancy, but hey...).

No comments:

Post a Comment