Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 February 2011

Yawn

Sleepless nights, nightmares about giving birth, a certain hormone at its peak this week, a couple of bodyparts hurting like hell, etc. In other words: tiny N is sucking all energy out of me at the moment. This morning I nearly didn't make it to work.
It would be nice to get a bit of extra attention right now, to get pampered a bit. But P is working insane hours, and hasn't been home before 11 PM one single night. So I guess I'm not the only one who's feeling exhausted. Thank god it's weekend. I could so use a nice big glass of red wine right now. (don't worry, I won't).

So..those were my five minutes of complaining of the day. Other than that, I'm still happy as can possibly be with my 4cm-baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment