Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Latest developments

Tiny N is peeing!! Inside my body!! I'm not sure how to feel about this...

He/she also has developped all kinds of reflexes by know : sucking movements with the mouth, clenching his fists (and grabbing onto the umbilical cord, the only "toy" around there - we actually saw this on the 3D ultrasound!), curling the toes, etc! He/she can also yawn by now, or suck his tumb - how cute is that!

As for me : apparently I produce way more blood than usual (1.5 x more!) - all in tiny N's benefit of course. My brain gets less blood (what a perfect excuse :-), resulting in diziness (tell me..Who needs alcohol?). And then there's a whole list of other side effects that are new:
-being constantly out of breath (blame the hormones)
- heartburn (blame the hormones)
- strange dreams (blame the hormones)
I'm supposed to gain a kilo per pregnancy-month, but instead I lost one each month. So we're now to three kilo's down - and we should be at 3 kilo's up. No wonder I feel physically exhausted, and more tired than ever. According to the books, my appetite should be returning by now - but I can't say I'm all that hungry...

P's very sweet, pushing me to eat cookies - and at the same time teasing me with my "big belly"; not the most efficient approach :-) . The belly is getting rounder and rounder. I can completely forget about wearing any of my jeans. And some other body parts are by now simply huge. That has to stop. I mean it.

Anyway, it's time to force-feed myself again. Someone has a lot of growing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment