Tiny N's timeline

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

First trimester : done!

Unbelievable how fast it's all going! I feel like it's just a few weeks since I found out I'm pregnant, and wham...as of today I'm officially in what's called "the second trimester".
The first three months are over - and little N seems here to stay!

Not to everyone's liking though...Today an excellent job interview took a 180° turn after I honestly told them that I was pregnant. "That changes everything" was what the recruiter literally said. I felt discriminated as a woman and quite angry. Until I realised that I much rather don't have the job, but still have tiny N instead of the other way around.
Still - it's so unfair, and there's just nothing you can do about it...I wonder if any man ever got refused a job because he was going to be a father...

No comments:

Post a Comment